Our new modular line of 2-piece laparoscopic instruments are designed for not only reliability in the OR, but also ease of cleaning and handling in the SPD.
Our new multi-cut scissor inserts not only come with the quality and performance expected of Endoplus products, but also a strong economic story to help reduce an OR’s cost per case.
Our single-piece line of laparoscopic instruments are a durable, reliable, traditional solution for all your surgical needs.
Who is Endoplus?
Endoplus is a medical device company specializing in the design, manufacture, and assembly of laparoscopic instrumentation. Many of our customers are major medical device manufactures and distributors with established brands, exceptional sales teams, and effective GPO strategies. We strive to provide the highest quality instrumentation to our end users by manufacturing all devices domestically and through execution our extensive quality system. Endoplus designed and manufactured instruments are sure to provide the world’s surgeons with the quality tools they need to get the job done.
Advantage Line Features
- Brush Access Port allows a brush to be passed through the entire length of the interior lumen for cleaning prior to sterilization
- Spring-loaded movable handle allows for easy insert installation and handle cleaning in SPD
- Fully capable of handling monopolar electrosurgical energy. Tested to most current IEC safety standards for monopolar accessories
- Luer port allows for easy flushing of device
- Molded human interfaces provide increased ergonomic feel when compared to traditional stainless steel instrumentation
- Intuitive, easy-to-use trigger driven ratchet system
- Highly durable and abrasion resistant PEEK insulation
- Validated to be sterilized fully assembled (as shown)
- Compatible with all AdvantageLine Inserts, including Scissor Inserts
Endoplus products have proven to be excellent quality and backed by personalized service.